news of world stars 2014 | celebrity information
stars news online 2014 | photos pictures celebrity | styles stars | hollywood and bollywood | weight loss gain | celebrity net worth birthdays | famous size and body measurements
Index  :: news of world stars ::   :: other

Miley Ray Cyrus Concerts, Films and Songs Between 2008, 2014

Share Button
Post  by : Alexander Miley Ray Cyrus Concerts, Films and Songs Between 2008, 2014 I_icon_minitime 1/6/2014, 1:50 am 

In 2008 "Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert" an American concert film broke box office records, while it's soundtrack "Let's Dance" reach top 3.

Miley Ray Cyrus Concerts, Films and Songs Between 2008, 2014 Miley-10

The 15 years old star receive criticism by the Media because of some inappropriate snapchats, despite the incident she reach number one again with the Pop Rock Record "Breakout".

Later that year Miley begin in Hannah Montana third Season and lent her voice to Disney animation film "Bolt"(2008), also earn a golden globe nomination.

In 2009 she came out in top of box office with "Hannah Montana: The Movie". and here some successful songs:

As Hannah Montana:

"Rock Star"
"Life's What You Make It"
"Just Like You"
"Nobody's Perfect"
"Pumpin' Up the Party"
"I Got Nerve"
"We Got the Party" (featuring Jonas Brothers)

As Miley Cyrus:

"Start All Over"
"See You Again"
"Let's Dance"
"Right Here"
"I Miss You"
"G.N.O. (Girl's Night Out)"
"The Best of Both Worlds"

From teen idle to super girl Miley Cyrus has had her Share of success and controversy, despite that the rock star knows Life is What you Make It and we will seeing more of her for years to come.

web hit counter