news of world stars 2014 | celebrity information
stars news online 2014 | photos pictures celebrity | styles stars | hollywood and bollywood | weight loss gain | celebrity net worth birthdays | famous size and body measurements
Index  :: news of world stars ::   :: other

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are back to each other once more, will they stay together?

Share Button
Post  by : Alexander Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are back to each other once more, will they stay together? I_icon_minitime 1/5/2014, 11:38 pm 

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are back to each other once more, will they stay together? discover it all with me in this article:

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are back to each other once more, will they stay together? 42554211

Selena Marie Gomez 1992 (age 21) is shown hugging from behind Justin Drew Bieber 1994 (age 19) how posted this photo on his Instagram account on saturday morning, but the fans are not satisfied from Selena how keeps coming back to Justin, they said: "Selena Gomez is too good for Justin Bieber, she needs to move on!" tweeted @actionnjackson9.

I have heard some rumors about seeing the two lovebirds together in california in the past month, but the two have been broke up in November 2012.

we will compare the two celebrity while they were separated, from one hand, Gomez who’s hit song Come and Get It takes the top ranks last year, she has steered clear of scandal but on the other hand Bieber shows a very bad behavior, abandoning a monkey he brought on tour in Germany, visiting a brothel in Rio in November. He was also caught smoking weed, driving more than 161km/h and peeing in a mop bucket at a New York restaurant.

from all of that we can just agree with another fan how added "people get back with dumb boyfriends, and Selena Gomez and Biebs are no exception."

web hit counter