news of world stars 2014 | celebrity information
stars news online 2014 | photos pictures celebrity | styles stars | hollywood and bollywood | weight loss gain | celebrity net worth birthdays | famous size and body measurements
Index  :: news of world stars ::   :: other

Exclusive 2014: Shia LaBeouf Announced on Twitter he's Retiring From All Public Life

Share Button
Post  by : Alexander Exclusive 2014: Shia LaBeouf Announced on Twitter he's Retiring From All Public Life I_icon_minitime 1/10/2014, 6:20 pm 

Exclusive 2014: Shia LaBeouf Announced on Twitter he's Retiring From All Public Life 13893610

After the recent attacks against his artistic integrity, on 10 january 2014 Shia LaBeouf announced via Twitter that he's retiring from all public life, he said: "In light of the recent attacks against my artistic integrity, I am retiring from all public life,"

In December he was accused of taking parts of his short film HowardCantour.com from graphic novelist David Clowes' 2007 novella Justin M, LaBeouf attempts to apologize by hiring a skywriting team to write 'I am sorry Daniel Clowes' over L.A but Critics begins.

web hit counter